Flexible substrate management for maximum operating reliability.
The ÖKOBIT pump technology for biogas plants
The ÖKOBIT pump technology allows a free choice of substrate streams, i.e. substrates can generally be pumped from any tank into any other optional tank. This results in an extremely flexible plant operation.
Every pipeline is pressure-monitored for safety reasons, which ensures the automatic depressurization of every pipe through high-quality stainless steel pneumatic valves. Optionally, a biocut can be integrated in the pump system, which leads to further substrate digestion and therefore to higher gas yields.
Space-saving and easily expandable
ÖKOBIT offers its pump technology in a prefabricated, customized container system which is both compact and flexible. Thanks to an integrated multi-chamber solution, the container can also be equipped with the complete control cabinet and process control technology to save space.
- Substrate-flexible pump technology
- High level of operating and process reliability
- Integrated network for connecting all tanks
- Optional: Inclusion of a biocut for additional substrate digestion
- Automatic monitoring and depressurization in all pipes
- High-quality stainless steel pneumatic valves (automatic and manual operation)
- Space-saving container system including switchgear cubicle
- Fast assembly due to complete prefabrication as an ÖKOBIT in-house component
- Capable of being retrofitted/upgraded in the case of plant expansions