Logically structured and intuitive to operate.
The Process Control System for biogas plants by ÖKOBIT
The opportunities for increasing biogas production through targeted manipulation within the biogas process are developing rapidly. An intelligent Process Control System for biogas plants is the key to turbocharged profitability.
With the Process Control System (PCS) for biogas plants specially developed by ÖKOBIT, we actively help operators of biogas plants to optimize efficiency and reduce the plant’s power consumption in order to achieve maximum profitability.
Despite the complex demands on automation and measurement technology of the biogas plant, the ÖKOBIT Process Control System is intuitive and easy to operate.
Summary of the ÖKOBIT Process Control System’s advantages (selection)
- Function and status of the biogas plant at a glance
- Password-protected user interface
- Several user levels and intuitive user prompting
- Level monitoring of the gas bubble and tank
- Pressure monitoring in substrate pipes
- Evaluation and operation of the CHP/gas upgrading control system
- Error messages in plain text
- Individually programmable alarm cascades
- Exchange of information between individual operators on the display
- Diagram representation of relevant process parameters
- Compatible with ÖKOBIT SMARTCONTROL